Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mills to donate McCartney's money to charity




















HEATHER MILLS
has hinted that she might donate 80 percent of the cash she wins in the divorce settlement with estranged husband SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY to a charity.

However, Mills has revealed that she is afraid of the judge's ruling against giving her cash settlement if she plans to give most of it away, reports a music website.

Speaking to US news show Access Hollywood host BILLY BUSH, the model-turned activist let out her plans. Billy Bush asked, "If I'm to understand this correctly.

When the settlement is over...80 percent of whatever you get is going to charity? Mills replied, "Well, I can't officially say that because then I Won't get it, the judge will say.

If you're going to do that with it, you can't have it" But I have, in my life, given 80per cent of my income to charity. "she added.

No comments: