Saturday, November 17, 2007

KIDMAN says she lost herself-identity after marriage to TomCruise




















Hollywood
beauty NICOLE KIDMAN has revealed that her 10-year marriage to TOM CRUISE had made her lose her self-identity, because of the couple’s incessant traveling. In an interview with a magazine, the 40-year-old actress said that they frequently move from one place to another.

Tom and I, we moved and moved and moved. Your sense of where do I come from becomes less and less relevant, the magazine quoted her as saying. A lot of my life, particularly when I was working so much, was about trying to fill in the gaps. Now there’s much more reason to exist in the world without my identity needing to be through work,” she said.

She also added that with a new marriage, her life has started to have some meaning. “I have a new niece, I have a new marriage, we just bought acreage in Tennessee, which we’re really happy to build a house on and spend some time doing that, she said.

No comments: